General Overview about the Educational and Training Courses Conducted by Kiefner and Associates, Inc. for Pipeline Operators
Kiefner and Associates, Inc. provides training for pipeline operators. Click on a training course from the list below for specific information.
The courses are designed as one or two-day workshops. It is anticipated that the client will supply facilities for conducting the course such as a suitable room equipped with tables or desks for participants, projection screen, LCD projector, chalkboard or flip-chart. The typical class size is 15 to 20 participants.
Courses are available for presentation internationally (outside the US or Canada) at higher cost. Please inquire for more information.
- Corrosion Measurement and Assessment
- Pipeline Cracking Reliability and Assessment Seminar
- Pipeline Reliability Assessment Workshop
- Safety Code Requirements for Liquid Pipelines
- Safety Requirements for Gas Pipelines